- The Prime Minister claimed that the political crisis started when I, Mahathir Mohamad, resigned as Prime Minister.
- Really, all of a sudden without a reason for me to resign? Am I supposedly supported by the Government and opposition parties, including Najib Tun Razak and others who are being accused of corruption supporting me? This doesn’t make sense.
- The truth is that I resigned because in the acknowledgment before His Highness His Majesty the King I did not get the support of my supporters. I do not have the majority and am no longer eligible to become Prime Minister.
- At the Palace I resigned. I was appointed to the post of Prime Minister temporarily.
- Who will replace me. The people are tired of politicians who are more political than good governance. I suggest that a National Government who is not a politically informed person will also join the Government. Party people will also join the Government but as ordinary people are not subject to their party agenda.
- But my proposal was rejected. I resigned. And this crisis continues. I don’t know when it will end ??